- Posted May 2, 2013 by
- Harrah’s Ak-Chin Casino Announces The Lounge
- Junior Achievement of Arizona Opens AmTrust Bank, a division of New York Community Bank, Branch in JA BizTown®
- Carl Osberg joins Washington Federal as Business Banking Relationship Manager
- HMA Public Relations Honored with Three Copper Anvil Awards; Vice President and General Manager Abbie S. Fink Named Percy Award Winner
- DRUGFREEAZ.ORG HIRES THERESA LONDONO PROGRAM MANAGER
Benjamin Tietgen Joins Quarles & Brady's Intellectual Property Group
Prior to joining the firm, Tietgen worked at Etherton Law Group, LLC in Tempe, Arizona. His practice focuses on the preparation of patent applications covering inventions in a variety of industrial and technological fields. Tietgen's experience also includes drafting and negotiating IP asset licenses and assignments and developing IP portfolios for independent inventors and emerging companies across a broad range of high and low technologies.
He received his law degree from Arizona State University College of Law and his undergraduate degree from the University of Missouri.
About Quarles & Brady LLP
Quarles & Brady LLP is a full-service law firm with more than 400 attorneys practicing from offices in Phoenix and Tucson, Ariz.; Naples and Tampa, Fla.; Chicago, Ill; Madison and Milwaukee, Wis.; Washington, D.C.; and Shanghai, China. The firm provides an array of legal services to corporate and individual clients, which range from small entrepreneurial businesses to Fortune 100 companies. Additional information about the firm may be found at www.quarles.com, and on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook.