- Posted June 30, 2013 by
This iReport is part of an assignment:
iReport at the movies
- John Kerry , Secretary of State in the U.S. State Department , based on 3 and 4 of April , a visit to the Kingdom of Morocco will chair which , along with Salaheddine Mezouar , Minister of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation , works the second session of the
- Systems Union and Rdag Development Hattane meeting between members of the office to discuss several points , including the objectives of formation of the province by the complex OCP and CDA consider associations Almmelthfah with the claim by giving the pr
- Arab Union for Electronic Journalism, organized a training course in journalism incidents and issues Mahaquemeniz Arab Union for Electronic Journalism, Morocco, in partnership with the Agency for International Arabayoum news international training course
- National University of civil society organizations Saturday and Sunday March 29 and 30 training session as part of a series of workshops under the banner of the role of civil society and the diplomatic parallel through the program 1 _ associative networks
- Rabat - Said communication to the Royal Court to His Majesty King Mohammed VI , may God assist him , presided , on Monday at the royal palace in Rabat , a session devoted to the study of the progress of the works accomplished Moroccan solar power scheme "
In the framework of the project the power of women, which is implemented by the Organization of Broujeto Mundo - Malal, has been organizing a series of forums - building sites Regional each of Meknes on 22 June 2013 and known post associations on the terr
These workshops are designed to raise the necessary elements for the formulation of note Trafieh addressed to the Moroccan government in order to reduce the phenomenon of violence against women. This phenomenon is now haunt those who are looking for ways to besiege and reduced, after the increased pace of this violence and numerous manifestations.
For reference, these forums organized in partnership with Amnesty International - Morocco and in cooperation with the Association of the UAF - a branch of Meknes. Has defined these forums post Aktar than 100 active and effective جمعوي representing various sectors of government and non-governmental and civil society associations, and the men of the local media and mail.