https://www.facebook.com/timdphotos... more »timdurkan.com
Hello and welcome to my CNN iReport site! My name is Tim Durkan and I am a Seattle area resident and photographer who loves his hometown and community. I recently returned from a year of traveling abroad where I really put myself and my camera gear to the test. I figure you only live once so why not live doing something you love.
I never grow bored of taking photo adventures whenever and where ever possible and invite you to come along for the ride - please feel free to visit and say hello at:
Twitter twitter.com/timdurkan or @timdurkan
(Flickr: flickr.com/people/timdurkan) less »
* 2013 - 2014 - Director,... more »Journalist
* 2013 - 2014 - Director, correspondent. PRESS AV. / Correspondent, news reporter. TV Channel «1+1». Kyiv, Ukraine;
* 2011 – 2013 – Correspondent, Web content manager, Producer. Russian service Voice of America, IBB, Broadcasting Board of Governors;
* 2007 – Freelancer;
* 2006 – On-Air Editor of a morning Show «Snidanok z «1+1» («Breakfast with «1+1»). TV Channel «1+1». Kyiv, Ukraine;
* 2002 – 2005 – Reporter. News Program «Podrobnosti». TV Channel «Inter». Kyiv, Ukraine;
* 2004 – Produced the reportage on the «orange revolution» in the Western Ukraine. GB TV Channel «Sky News». Ukraine;
* 2000 – 2001 – Editor of night editions, and newscaster of morning editions. TV News program «Vesti» («Вести»). The All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company. Moscow, Russia;
* 1998 – 1999 – Correspondent for the TV News program «Vesti» («Вести»). The All-Russian State Television and Radio Broadcasting Company. Moscow, Russia;
* Up to 1998 – Correspondent, then news anchor, and then chief-editor of the news. The Buryat State TV and Radio; less »
May 2, 2013. I am an author, artist.I've written... more »May 2, 2013. I am an author, artist.I've written and illustrated many children's books. I'm mostly known for "The Little Witch" series. My most recent book published by Harper Collins is "Beauty Queen" about a young person's decent into heroin addiction. It is also published in Germany and other countries. I like ireports because they give us a chance to see other's viewpoints, the world around them and how they live. And of course, the great pictures and stories that go with this. less »
I have been on CNN International since March,... more »I have been on CNN International since March, 2008 under the screen name Smokey, this screen name and profile had to be pulled down when my account was hacked and stolen into. Hence my new screen name is Sunethra, I am the same person as was before using the screen name smokey. less »
I've been with CNN iReport almost from the start.... more »I've been with CNN iReport almost from the start. Most viewed and Most iReports on CNN. Award winning Filmmaker and CNN iReporter. Featured short at the Cannes Film Festival and held the first CNN iReport Meetup! Featured on CNN, HLN, CNN Radio, CNN International, Entertainment Weekly, Anderson Cooper, Larry King, Jay Leno, CNN commercials/specials and much more! Please follow along and I promise you won't be bored. Anything that interests me, I will cover. So, if you want to check out a girl who is documenting the world then follow ( on Twitter too @MorrowChris :) "Documenting the world one story at a time!". Interviewing Celebrities to regular Folk to tell the story of the event or ask an opinion. ----> Have a story you think I Should cover? iReport@ChrisMorrow.info * PO BOX 128131 * San Diego * California * 92112 -----> Follow my Twitter for more at the moment random: www.Twitter.com/@morrowChris less »
I'm 40 years old, a father of three, and a human... more »I'm 40 years old, a father of three, and a human being who happens to find happiness through the viewfinder of any camera in my possession. I live in Colorado, and I'm currently pursuing a degree in Journalism. I was born cross-eyed and I've always seen the world in double vision. I'm not sure if that effects my photography or not, but it has definitely affected my perception of the world around me, as well as the people in it. I traveled the world with the Marine Corps in my early twenties, and was too busy working or getting drunk in my free time to bother taking any photographs. This fact has given me the urge to capture everything I see with my cameras. I don't ever want to miss an opportunity to record what I see in the world ever again. I've spent the last three years immersing myself in the world of photography. I never leave home without a camera or two. I'm not sure if I am capturing anything relevant or if I'll someday be recognized as a photographer of note, but I am enjoying life behind the lens, and it is my goal to make a living at it.
*All photographs uploaded to this reporter's iReport site are original work of the reporter unless otherwise noted. Jeremy Nix grants CNN and its affiliates, subsidiaries and assigns the right to reproduce any material uploaded by this iReporter's site. less »
I am currently the new spring intern at CNN iReport. My Master's thesis on the factors that influence students' perceptions of online dating in Shanghai was approved in December 2013, and I will receive my Master of Arts degree in International Studies with a concentration in business from Concordia University in May 2014.