Assignment: iReport boot camp: Improving video skills
iREPORTERS SIGNED UP
Created September 23, 2010 by
In the fouth installment of the six-part iReport boot camp training series, we're challenging you to record better video.
To test out your newfound skills, we want you to shoot a video profile of someone who works with their hands. It could be a close friend or family member, or even someone you just met. Their work could be their career or a hobby.
Here’s what your video natural sound package should include:
* At least three edits (varying shots: establishing shot, close-up, medium shot)
* Natural sound to illustrate their work
* At least one soundbite from the subject
* Please keep to three minutes or less.
* Deadline: Tuesday, September 28