iREPORTERS SIGNED UP
Created December 10, 2010 by
As the year ends, it's a time to look back and remember everything that you've seen and accomplished. CNN iReport is taking a look back at 2010, and we want you to help us.
We were doing some Mad Libs in the newsroom and got inspired to try an assignment in that vein, so we came up with a list of fill-in-the-blank prompts requesting information from you -- to answer on camera.
To get an idea of what we’re looking for, check out the example video at right. Get a friend to cue you if that helps, and feel free to skip questions you can't answer.
Let’s start off with two simple prompts. Record your responses on video:
1. 2010: How do you pronounce it?
2. Make a facial expression that shows how you feel about the year.
Now, let’s raise the bar a little. Say the full phrases below and fill in the blanks on video.
3. The best thing I bought was _________ .
4. For me, 2010 was ______ ______ ______ . [Answer with three words]
5. I totally cringed this year when _______ .
6. The best thing on the Internet by far was ________.
7. I'm pretty sure I overshared on Facebook this year when I ________ .
8. The best day of the year was ________.
9. The best place I visited was ________, which is ________ miles/kilometers from where I live.
10. Next year, I'm planning to _______.
That’s it! You can make a single video or break your answers up over multiple videos. Just send them by December 16.
Update: Thanks for sharing your videos! The deadline has passed, so look for the final product coming soon.